Molecular Sieves "MOLSIV" are industrially important materials with microporous nature. They are the artificial types of zeolites.
This plant offer the most cost effectively uses of Kaolin natural rock as starting material instead of pure chemicals commonly used in manufacturing of Zeolite.
MOLSIVS are Synthetic Zeolites of a high value, designed and manufactured industrially for a vast range of valuable applications due to its high purity, wide pore sizes and the fact that it could be tailored for targeted specific applications.
MOLSVS are the active principal material in petroleum refining, detergency, water softening, desalination and purification, medical and pharmaceutical industries where Natural Zeolites failed to satisfy.
Molecular Sieves types such as 4A, 3A, 5A, 13X, Y and ZSM-5 are imported by all countries of Middle East and Africa.
LIND Type A (4A) is one of the MOLSIVS used in detergency and it constitute about 70% of the world needs of Synthetic Zeolites. Moreover, two other industrially important Zeolite types (3A and 5A) can be produced by the same designed plant.
The process essentially comprises the calcination of the raw kaolin at a temperature between 600 and 950 o C. The natural kaolin normally contains iron and titanium oxides as main effective impurities, both of them are of minor quantity that has no effect on the functionality of 4A MOLSIV. However, removing such impurities by bleaching process improves its whiteness index such that the final zeolite product can meet the high market quality.
The Molecular Sieve 4A crystals are produced by reacting the calcined kaolin with alkali solution of certain alkalinity depending on the kaolin quality and batch conditions through hydrothermal treatment at a mild temperature of less than 120 oC for few hours. The produced crystalline batch is then washed, cleaned and dried. The dry product is then stored for the final formulation, shaping and packing.
The targeted 4A is an economically important type of the marketed Molecular Sieves that constitute more than 68% of the whole world synthetic zeolite production. 4A-MOLSIV market-demands exceed the production by 15-20 %. This type of synthetic zeolite is the active principle in all detergent industry and it constitutes more than 30 % of each detergent composition
Production line Units:
1. Preparation of kaolin " can be outsourced":
d. Drying line
f. Storage tanks
2. Preparation of Molecular Sieves 4A:
a. Chemical Storage tanks
b. Generation Reactors
c. Drying line
d. CEC Reactor
e. Blending Unit
f. Extrusion Unit
g. Forming and Shaping
h. Activation Processing
j. Storage tanks
3. QC and testing:
a. Testing and controlling Lab.
b. Pilot Production Line
MOLSIVS new approach of manufacturing proposed by GeoMisr is of the following benefits:
1- Set as a leader for this industry in Middle East and Africa
2- Widen the fields of global presence by investing in a market strategic industry with adding a very high value to the mining product.
3- Establish local industry that replace the import.
4- Create long-term value investments.
5- Ease of Expansion locally by adding new production lines or regionally by industry transfer.
• Up until now Molecular Sieves industry is almost absent in Middle East and Africa.
• Molecular Sieves is worldwide crucial economic industry that grew dramatically from 1.7 billion UDS in 1999 to 3.0 billion USD in 2013.
• Molecular Sieves market demand increases by 15-20% annually.
• Molecular Sieves market's need exceeds the available production by 12-15 %.
• Annual world production of Molecular Sieves reach 1.86 Mt in 2014, 1.4 Mt of which are used in detergent industries only whereas 300,000 ton are used for catalytic cracking "refining" of petroleum and the rest is for absorbents and desiccants.
• Molecular Sieves types such as 4A, 3A, 5A, 13X, Y and ZSM-5 are considered as the active principal materials in petroleum refining and detergency. Those types are imported by Middle East and Africa.
• Molecular Sieves industries net profit exceeds 30% worldwide and should be started in the area and profit a huge available market.
MOLSIVS are prepared from costly pure chemicals whereas our breakthrough is to use more economic cost effective available natural soft rock instead.
for more details :► www.mentiscryo.com
|Address : Fevzi Çakmak Mah.10465 Street No : 37, Karatay / KONYA TURKEY|
|Phone : + (90) 332 342 38 80 / Fax : + (90) 332 342 09 49 / Email: email@example.com|
|Web page: www.mentiseng.com ( institutional )|
|Medical Division : www.mentismedikal.com|
|Chemical Division : www.mentiscryo.com|
|Industrial Division : www.mentisendustriyel.com|